Followers

Monday 12 June 2017

Overview - May/Early June 2017

I have had three finishes since I last posted - one of them was a model for the Jodyri Designs Indian Elephant Mystery SAL so I will be able to show you each part of the design as they are released.  For now I can show you part 1 - there are two versions of the chart one in DMC and one in hand dyed threads - I stitched the DMC version.  If you want to sign up for the SAL all the details are here - http://jodyridesigns.com/products/2017-summer-mystery-sal

DMC colour palette for Elephant SAL

Part 1 of the Indian Elephant Mystery SAL from Jodyri Designs

On May 4th for Star Wars day I picked up C3P0 from Stitch Line.  This was a project I had started on 4th May 2016.  I stitched on it for 5 days and finished it.

Before

After

I then moved on to Sleeping Beauty's Castle from Chatelaine.  I had been intending to bead the entire project at the end but after my success beading as I was stitching with Venetian Opulence I decided to start beading this project as well.  I beaded on part 2 of the chart.






I then switched to H by Nora Corbett and after 9 days stitching I finished it!

Before

After

I then stitched on Angel of Love for one day before starting the Elephant SAL.


I spent the rest of the month and the beginning of June stitching the model for the Indian Elephant SAL for Jodyri Designs.  I will be able to show you the pictures of these parts as they are released.

Keep stitching and smiling


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely progress and finishes - you certainly had a very successful month. Your chatelaine is especially gorgeous! Love the colours for the Elephant SAL too so looking forward to seeing more of that as and when. :)

Irene said...

bellissimo l'elefante e tutti i progressi!

cucki said...

Lovely stitching x

The Crafty Princess said...

Wowsers I love your Chatelaine. The colours are absolutely lush and it's so sparkly. J'adore!!

Look at you go smoking needles, 3 finishes!!! I love C3PO's head it's very cool.

xo Alicia

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Smoking needles indeed!
C3PO looks great, I love that series of designs.
Your Chatelaine is just gorgeous, I'm looking forward to picking mine up again. 30 minutes on the longest day was not enough!
Lovely work on H too.